Hello, Hello, Hello

That is the name of a great Soca tune for Carnival 2018, sung by Kes!  Since its been a long time since I've written I've got to say it like Kes, three (3) times!  LoL!  I've been using Whatsapp to share my thoughts, so for the next few publications you'll see those thoughts accumulated for the past 3 months.  What I like best about the Whatsapp share are the comments received after each.  They are most enlightening and supporting.  So I'll be publishing them too!  Keep watching and commenting!


I'm taking this from Youtube. Cut and paste and  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiYEkyySET4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILDFp5DGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcJxJL4MOM


Comments

  1. Just right bases, blessings! Lying down, just had my cow heel soup. aaaagh, full to the Max. Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Hon, again good afternoon. Having lunch with a dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So like the bamboo your making pleasant sounds (conversation) together. Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'm trying (luv)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your day be as wonderful as you. Be amply blessed with love always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blessed day...love the daily pics and thoughts. U have become so more at peace...that is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your certainly are like the bamboo and just like the bamboo you are so versatile, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humbled by your comment CPC. Lots of love, always

      Delete
  7. Good old-fashioned bamboo...at present it is being used in the building of a house next door. It is...being used to hold up the decking of the upstairs part of the house. My first son made me a vase out of bamboo when he was in Std. 2 at.. and I still have it.
    It is durable. It is of intrinsic value just like us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, I grew up with my grandparents and they had lots of bamboo trees and I used to sit for hours and listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forget about the 'singing' bamboo does! Really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you! Your comments and suggestions can only make this blog better!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thought

Easter Sunday Musings

My Christmas Wish List