Supernatural!

Remember I told you that I am placing all my writings on this blog.  The daily ones are spontaneous.  I see something that moves me and I write.  
March 20th

Friend, often when I see such things as these magnificent trees, or the little wild flower, I ask myself, "how can one not believe in Spirit?"  Whatever you choose to call Spirit...God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Ishvara, Buddha, Allah or Mother Nature, (I'm not arguing that point today), you cannot deny that the  things around us take the breath away and are truly supernatural!  We humans met this beauty!




So today, go on with your supernatural self!  Show Spirit in action by shining your light, giving of yourself; your love, knowledge and kindness!  Good morning!

Comments

  1. So True! Good morning Hon. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This always amazes me. The fact that people can watch all that exists around us and still question the existence of a supreme being. No one has yet been able to give a plausible explanation for the evolution theory. Nor can they explain why if our cells are always re-building themselves why we age and die.

    All life around us is as the Bible says wonderfully made and amazing in its design. I relish in it and focusing on it calms my spirit and knocks me back into the reality that I am nothing and need to be humble.

    Be humbled and know and see the work of God around you today. Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just right babes. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, consider writing a book of poems. Am serious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am considering since I've been getting wonderful encouragement from folks like you but at this time I write to connect with those whom I love and it's spontaneous. Now writing a book?! Lol!

      Delete
  5. Good morning! Today, I'm quite productive. Finishing off and sending out assignments I finished. It felt good to finish an assignment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Management des organisations touritstiques

      Delete
    2. I thought I did.

      Delete
    3. I don't fancy it that much. But maybe when I'm done I may again grow a love for it.

      Delete
    4. Once you're done you can begin to put the theory into practise. Become a marketing agent for a group of B&Bs in the French Caribbean!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank-you! Your comments and suggestions can only make this blog better!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thought

Easter Sunday Musings

My Christmas Wish List