March 13th - Bamboo

Being a creature of habit, as I left the house today I thought of how much I miss the peaceful feeling that my morning walking sessions generally bring. Everything has a season so morning walks are now relegated to the weekends. Que sera sera.

As I took these pics of the bamboo, a plant I so well love, even if it can house snakes, my feared enemies, I again thought of Spirit and constancy.









Like bamboo I'm flexible and resilient; able to bend as the winds ( challenges) buffet, keeping my footing in clay, sand or loam.  Spirit makes us all the same, in some way. How do you see yourself exhibiting flexibility and resilience?  Are you passing on that strength?  Good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thought

Easter Sunday Musings

My Christmas Wish List